A truly unique resource, The Interior Design Shrink blends Kim’s extensive interior design background and life coaching skills to help clients to identify, and conquer, the patterns keeping them stuck in old ways of self-expression.
Need a session with the Shrink? Kim can provide one time consultation or ongoing help.
Sometimes you need another set of eyes or ears that can point out the blind or bright spots not always apparent from where you sit. Kim’s advice provides the “game plan” needed to head in the right direction while avoiding costly mistakes.
- Buying or selling a home
- Pre-Construction Plan Review
- New home set up
- Downsizing advice
- Flow or organizational issues
- Updating existing décor
- Paint color selection
Additionally, her confidential life coaching advice is sought on making style, behavioral or life changes which are the catalyst for personal growth.
Kim provides consultations in person or via the phone.
Need a little more help?:
When setting a “game plan” into action seems overwhelming, Kim works side by side with clients to keep them motivated and focused on their goals. Her guidance and patience make the biggest tasks manageable and you will feel confident knowing you have the tools to maintain these changes.
- Whole house or one-day room makeover
- Home or personal style/wardrobe review
- Organization overhauls- Streamlining home and personal possessions
- Retail assistance (home furnishings, personal styling)
- Finish selections (for home renovation projects)
- Special event detail co-ordination (i.e. parties, weddings)
Small group seminars:
Kim speaks about topics related to design, lifestyle and personal growth.
Kim works with individuals, families and small groups.
Services are tailored to individual needs and fees are structured accordingly.